At Promises2Kids, we are grateful for our community’s generosity.
Are you an individual or a corporation that wants to make a difference in the lives of foster children? Explore the many ways to give below.
Donating stock is a simple process, whether it is held in certificate form or at a brokerage house. The process is simply delivering or transferring your stock to the Promises2Kids Foundation account at Charles Schwab & Co., Inc.
Monthly Giving Club / Be A Promise Maker
Sustained gifts help ease the uncertainty of fundraising in difficult times. Your monthly promise becomes a reliable source of funding for critical programs such as Guardian Scholars, Camp Connect, and the Polinsky Children’s Center.
- By spreading your gift over 12 months, you may find that you are able to increase your total giving, which will help even more children and youth in need.
- The monthly gifts become a reliable source of sustainable funding for programs and services for foster youth and abused, abandoned and neglected children.
Sponsor a Fundraising Event
Donate Your Car, Boat or RV
You can directly support the important work of Promises2Kids through your vehicle donation.
Or call 855-500-KIDS (855-500-5437) Calls are taken 7 days a week!
Leave a lasting legacy and please include Promises2Kids as you make your estate plans. There are several gift planning options to consider and we can help you determine which option works best for you.
- Gifts of Cash or Appreciated Property – This is an immediate transfer of cash or appreciated property (stocks or real estate) and enables us to fund vital programs such as the Polinsky Children’s Center, the Foster Fund, and the Guardian Scholars Program, just to name a few.
- Life Insurance – A gift of your life insurance means that you can either make us the owner of your policy or make us a full or partial beneficiary of your policy.
- Bequests – You can name us in your will or living trust by designating a part of your estate.
Bequest a Gift
To Promises2Kids Foundation, tax ID # 95-3655288, a nonprofit organization qualified as tax exempt under Internal Revenue Code Sec. 501(c)3, I leave the sum of $___________, as an unrestricted gift. OR I leave _____% of the remainder of my estate as an unrestricted gift.
For questions regarding gift planning options please contact
Tonya Torosian, Promises2Kids CEO at 858-751-6600 or click here to email
For more information on opportunities to give to Promises2Kids, please contact:
Michael Johnson, Promises2Kids Individual & Corporate Gifts Manager at 858-751-6610 or click here to email
For information on current opportunities for new in-kind donations to
Promises2Kids, please contact:
Barbie Barbosa at 858-278-4400 or click here to email
Promises2Kids is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Donations to Promises2Kids are deductible to the fullest extent allowed by the IRS.
Federal Tax ID # 95-3655288 CFC # 92366