At Promises2Kids, we are grateful for our community's generosity.
Are you an individual or a corporation that wants to make a difference in the lives of foster children? Make a donation today. You can help.
You can help make a difference to the 3,100 children living in foster care in San Diego County each year by joining the Children's Circle. Promises2Kids’ Children’s Circle offers various membership levels, tailored to meet the financial capabilities of all donors. No gift is too small. You can structure your donation as an annual or one-time gift or conveniently schedule monthly or quarterly gifts.
Sustained gifts help ease the uncertainty of fundraising in difficult times. Your monthly promise becomes a reliable source of funding for critical programs such as Guardian Scholars, Camp Connect, and the Polinsky Children’s Center.
- By spreading your gift over 12 months, you may find that you are able to increase your total giving, which will help even more children and youth in need.
- The monthly gifts become a reliable source of sustainable funding for programs and services for foster youth and abused, abandoned and neglected children.
Take the hassle out of remembering birthdays, anniversaries, and other special events – Promises2Kids can manage your gift giving! Throughout the year, we are presented with many gift giving occasions – birthdays, anniversaries, Mother's Day, Father's Day, graduations, among others – and with each occasion comes the dilemma of what to give. How great to give a gift you know will change lives, and a gift that will bring a rewarding smile to the recipient?
A donation to Promises2Kids in honor of a loved one is the perfect gift for every occasion! Your gift will help a child living in foster care in San Diego County overcome the hardships he or she has faced and create a brighter future for foster youth! When you donate through Celebrations!, your loved one will receive a personalized card informing them of your gift along with more information about how the gift impacts foster children.
To purchase your gift or to set up your gift-giving schedule with Promises2Kids, call us at 858-278-4400.
Donate Your Car, Boat or RV
You can directly support the important work of Promises2Kids through your vehicle donation.
Or call 855-500-KIDS (855-500-5437) Calls are taken 7 days a week!
Leave a lasting legacy and please include Promises2Kids as you make your estate plans. There are several gift planning options to consider and we can help you determine which option works best for you.
- Gifts of Cash or Appreciated Property – This is an immediate transfer of cash or appreciated property (stocks or real estate) and enables us to fund vital programs such as the Polinsky Children’s Center, the Foster Fund, and the Guardian Scholars Program, just to name a few.
- Life Insurance – A gift of your life insurance means that you can either make us the owner of your policy or make us a full or partial beneficiary of your policy.
- Bequests – You can name us in your will or living trust by designating a part of your estate.
Bequest A Gift
To Promises2Kids Foundation, tax ID # 95-3655288, a nonprofit organization qualified as tax exempt under Internal Revenue Code Sec. 501(c)3, I leave the sum of $___________, as an unrestricted gift. OR I leave _____% of the remainder of my estate as an unrestricted gift.
For questions regarding gift planning options please contact
Promises2Kids Director of Philanthropy
Can you help us with our Organization Wish List?
- New laptop computer
- iPads (2) for volunteer signup and outreach
- Gift cards (Target, Walmart, Costco, Grocery Stores, Gas Cards, Restaurants, Amusement Parks)
- Van (10-12 person with removable seating cargo)
Tickets for foster children at local attractions and activities:
- Movie Theaters
- San Diego Zoo, San Diego Zoo Safari Park, SeaWorld, Legoland, Water Park(s)
- Cultural Events: theatre plays, symphony, concerts
- Sporting Events: football, baseball, soccer, basketball
- Admission to bowling, skate parks, ice skating, Balboa Park museums
- Memberships to fitness clubs for our young adult foster youth
- New stylish jeans for teens
- Gift cards to local stores: Target, Sports Authority, WalMart, Kohl's Department Stores
Do good. Look good. Support foster kids in style!
These limited edition bracelets are from Silver Linings Boutique by Suzi B. The charms are an exclusive design for Promises2Kids and evoke our mission of creating a brighter future for foster children. Buy one for yourself or as gifts — Click here to purchase yours today!
For more information on opportunities to give to Promises2Kids, please contact:
Promises2Kids Director of Philanthropy at
858-427-1103 or click here to email
For information on current opportunities for new in-kind donations to
Promises2Kids and the Polinsky Children's Center, please contact:
Kirsten Running at 858-278-4400 or click here to email
Promises2Kids is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Donations to Promises2Kids are deductible to the fullest extent allowed by the IRS.
Federal Tax ID # 95-3655288 CFC # 92366